Sunday, November 27, 2011

Craft Fairs and the Holiday Season

Hello, everyone. So it has been 1 week since the 1st annual KWC Craft and Vendor Fair and I got together a few pictures of some of the things that were a big hit with the customers. I love that I was able to put together a few things that were for the holiday season as people we getting an early start to their shopping. These items would be great stocking stuffers, or small tokens of thanks to those you see and work with daily! So here we go (all materials used are CTMH unless otherwise noted):

The first thing that was a hit were these little packs of tissues wrapped in craft cardstock, sweet leaf ribbon, and stamped with cute reindeer/snowman. People were grabbing these...kind of wish I made more than I did.


The other thing that was liked were these lollipop candles I made and wrapped with a simple tag stamped and glitzed with glitter gel. Great gift toppers!!!!!


Here are my favorite bookmarks...great for teachers, librarians, or the other avid readers in your life....again, another great gift topper!


One more idea for ya.....decorate the top of a Ziploc container, fill with crimped, colored paper, and a few K-cups of coffee!!!!! Great for a little Secret Santa gift....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews