Sunday, October 30, 2011

Xmas Tree Gift Box

Hi there….ok, so it has been awhile since I posted…not too long but long enough.  I will be having a lot going on with crafting since the holidays are quickly approaching so keep your eye out on my blog for ideas. 

I am so excited for the craft and vendor fair coming on November 19th at Kenneth W. Culbert Elementary School.  I will be there with my CTMH product AND some premade goodies for all.  I will have a “holiday” section at my booth for those who would like to get small, handmade, affordable gifts for the teachers, bus drivers, clients, friends, neighbors, and family in their lives. 

In addition, I will be having Flora’s Cheesecakes at my booth….so if you want to taste the BEST New York style cheesecake, come by and say hello.  Ok, so let me give you a sneak peak at one of the gift boxes I will be showing and having a workshop on this month….

Halloween 2011 059    

This box was so fun to make and thanks to the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, easy too! 

All it took was some cardstock, adhesive, ribbon, and glitter gel (all products CTMH)…..and VOILA!!!!!Stay tuned for workshop dates and mark your calendars for the KWC craft fair…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews