Friday, September 2, 2011

Box 'O Comfort

I am such a lucky girl. I get to have 2 jobs that I love, teaching preschool and teaching the art of scrapbooking, card making, and stamping. So when I get to combine the two, I'm thrilled. I love to spoil my little munchkins throughout the school year-they deserve it! They work super hard at growing and learning. This year I vow to take good care of my mommies and daddies too. So I am starting the school year off by giving these little boxes of comfort


Each box is made using Elemental paper and includes an herbal tea bag, tissue, cotton ball, and this note


Here is the grand basket filled with the boxes of comfort (and this is just for one class..lol)

I am looking forward to a great year!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews