Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer Layouts ~Miracle~

So here I am trying to catch up on my summer scrapping so I can be up-to-date before the start of the school year…AND….there is more.  I am trying to use my beautiful CTMH paper from the Spring/Summer 2011 catalog before my new Autumn/Winter product gets here…(insert HUGE smile here). 

So here are some of our beach photos scrapped on a fun layout using ~Miracle~

Miracle 002

This design is featured in the how-to book “Magic” and it is called “Illusion”.  On the left page, I used a 1/2 “ strip of cardstock and pleated it to mimic ribbon.  Then I added some cool buttons from the CTMH green collection

Miracle 005

Add some “My Stickease”

Miracle 007

DONE!!!!!  Loving getting my scrap on!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews