Friday, June 24, 2011

Paper Flower Bookmarks

After finishing some scrapbook layouts using Fanfare and Sweetheart from Close To My Heart, I had some scraps left over.  I hate to waste such pretty paper, so I try to create fun handmade cards and other small trinkets.  Today I made some cute bookmarks by topping of giant paperclips with handmade paper flowers.

Bookmarks 004 

The flowers were made by using the CTMH 2” scallop circle punch on patterned paper.  I then hot glued the flowers to the clip.  Super easy and very fun to make!  The scallop circle punch can be found on page 123 of the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book.  Go to my website for more details createwithdanielle.myctmh.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews