Saturday, January 8, 2011

Handmade Journals..Fun & Easy To Make

What a way to start the new year. I set a goal for my self to start journaling more each day or at least every other day. Even if it is just one sentence, phrase, or quote that made me think and smile. With that, I thought of how many of you out there would like to start doing the same thing. What better way to log your thoughts than with your own, handmade journal? Close To My Heart makes it easy (one of the gazillion things I love about CTMH) with their 'My Creations Journal". The journal has a 7" x 5" clear pocket on the front cover so you can keep your creation protected and 75 pages that you can write/draw in. Draw?! Yes, draw. I say that because I have come across many scrappers you like to "sketch" their layout before they actually cut and glue. This journal is PERFECT!.....Pictured below You will see that I added the stamped "butterfly" image using "Staz On" ink directly on the 7" x 5" protector. The opaque adhesive gems were added on the protector as well which added some texture and dimension to the cover.


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews