Sunday, January 30, 2011

Adding Texture To Your Layouts

Thanks to the many snow days that have been granted by our county, I have finally gotten the opportunity to scrap some of my "fall" photos. Yes, I am a little behind....lol. I wanted to take this time to show you one way to add texture to your pages.


Pictured above is a page I did using "Sweetheart" which is one of the paper packs offered on page 20 of the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book (available to customers Feb. 1st). This paper is has such beautiful colors and so many options for versatility.


To add some texture to any page, try adding some ribbon. Ribbon can add the perfect touch to any page. Close To My Heart just added some NEW designer ribbon. The rosette ribbon I used below is found on page 115 and listed as Designer Ribbon Pink Collection. As you can see it added a little dimension to the page as well.





If would like to see what other NEW product CTMH has to offer, contact me valentino.danielle@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews