Monday, January 3, 2011

Adding Tags to Your Scrapbook Pages

I am one of those people that loves to include journaling on her scrapbook pages but HATES her handwriting. So, of course, I am always trying to come up with alternate methods to journaling. The are so many creative ideas when it comes to adding tags and journal spots. Here I will show you how I did just that using "Wings" from Close To My Heart.



When I attached the Vineyard Berry photo mat, I did not glue one side that way I could insert the tag. I attached a corduroy brad and ribbon to the tag so I can easily slide the tag out from behind the photo mat. This technique is super easy to do and adds a little something different to your page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews