Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fun Holiday Card Using Magnifique

I am having so much fun using this paper. Magnifique from Close To My Heart is one of those versatile papers that is elegant and fun to use with almost anything. Here is a Christmas card I created for a loved one back home in New York. I just added some holographic embossing to the inside and some gold, satin ribbon and snowflake brad to the outside. The card is one of Close To My Hearts 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 clear cards. Just a few small things make such a beautiful card.





While I was at it, I decided to create a few more scrapbook pages using the same paper for our "holiday fun" photos. Here is one that I loved the most. It was fast and easy....












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews