Thursday, November 11, 2010

Being "Thankful" Daily


Each day in November leading up to Thanksgiving I like to reflect on something I am thankful for. Of course, I am forever grateful for my family, my health, my home, and great friends, but what about the little things? I find that this time of year, I am more diligent about taking in the precious "little" moments...those small things that make me smile. With that, I decided to journal my days in November. Each day up until Thanksgiving I will preserve that special something that brings me comfort or happiness. Here is a picture of such a sweet moment (at least I think so). Something so simple yet warm and comforting. It was a cool, fall day at the barn in Waterford, VA where one of my girls rides this great paint horse, Brick. While waiting for her to tack, I turned and noticed this precious moment pictured above......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews