Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm Bored!!!!!

The one phrase I dread each summer is "I'm Bored"! Especially since we take lots of long car trips. So I got this great idea to make a little box filled with some travel sized fun stuff. I filled mine with some dice, crayons, and play dough and can add little things like mini pencils and notepads for score keeping and rubber bouncy balls and playing cards. I used "Zippidee" from CTMH to make mine. I added some stacked craft buttons and a ribbon to use for taking the lid on and off. Perfect size to throw in my purse or beach bag too. A great thing to have while on vacation and need something to occupy the kids while waiting for service in a restaurant or an extra activity for the beach if your little ones need to take a break from the sun and water. Coming soon, I'll be doing a mini scrappers workshop (for kids) and we'll be making this great craft.......




1 comment:

  1. Super cute, Danielle! I might just have to try that one for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews