Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day and the ease of CTMH


Happy Mother's Day to you all! What a great time to stop and think about all of those special moms in your life. Also an amazing time to reflect on the memories shared by you and that special mom. Than comes that question: "what do I get someone who doesn't need anything?" I had that question come to mind this weekend. So, I grabbed some pictures and some Close To My Heart Cherry O paper and finished a great project in the car. Yes, I said car. You see, I am famous for procrastinating and well, I kind of ran out of time. Another benefit of Close To My Heart....easy and fast! My husband drove and I created....so this is what I came up with.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews