Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy May....and with that comes our new Idea Book for Summer!

Happy May, everyone.....hope you are all finding yourselves well. We are finally experiencing beautiful weather and the warmth inspires me to get creating. Let me begin by telling you the new Summer Idea Book is now available:
What great product in this book! I cannot wait to show you all the new stuff and it is just in time to get those spring gifts together. My very favorite paper is Cherry O. Oh the possibilities with this one. On May 20th from 6-8, I will be hosting the Cherry O Workshop On The Go. This will be a fun workshop where we will complete a 2 page layout and if time permitting, possibly 4 pages total. The Cherry O WOTG kit is pictured below and the cost will be $29.95 (+tax and shipping) for the BASIC kit. For more details, go to my website createwithdanielle.myctmh.com


I also wanted to show you all a quick little gift/favor idea. I recently hosted a crop in my home with some of my customers. Each went home with a little relaxation gift bag complete with hand soap, herbal tea, honey sticks, chocolate, and a candle votive a created using Veranda. The candle votives are simple glass votives you can find at any craft store. I added some strips of Veranda, ribbon, and a silk flower. They were super easy to make and can be done using any paper and embellishments you choose.


Mother's Day is quickly approaching....so I would like to take this time to wish all of you mommies a very happy day and take this time to create something special in celebration of the special mom in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews