Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year!


To all of my amazing peeps....Happy New Year! I am so excited for this upcoming year. I have so many new ideas for scrapbooking and buildng my business. I am getting ready to celebrate my oldest daughter's 10th birthday. It is hard to believe we are there already. Her and I sat together and put her ideas to a plan........here is her birthday invitation that I made using CTMH "Jingle" paper. Once again, I am enjoying the versatility of all of CTMH papers and cardstock. All I did was add a touch of chocolate cardstock and together the colors gave me palate to adore....one that makes my Isabella and I think of the best confections. This card's colors makes her think of chocolate covered cherries!!!! YUMMY! Well enjoy and stay tuned for some great updates......

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews