Sunday, September 27, 2009

Getting ready for halloween....

Well fall is finally here.....I love this season. The colors, the smells, the weather.......everything about it. This weekend, I did a kid's scrapbook party for my niece's 10th birthday. The girls had a blast. They each got to do a "fall" layout and an altered/embellished memo book for school. Here is a picture of the book they did:

I kept it nice and simple since some of the girls have never done it before-I wanted to eliminate frustration as much as possible. After decorating their mini books, the got to take it home with a pen of their own and their layout as well. It was big fun!

I have also been getting ready, slowly, for Halloween. Above is a handmade invite I did for a friend's son's "Halloween" birthday party.....This was great fun to do. He wanted spooky so I stuck with the black and silver color scheme and included some scary pumpkins and bats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews