Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dog Days of Summer.......


Hi, everyone.....I am so looking forward to fall....now don't get me wrong, I LOVE the summer. But by this time every year, I am ready for a little bit of a change. Throw in the beach towel, chuck the flip flops, and welcome some cool weather, awesome colors, and cozy blankets. Our new Autumn/Winter Idea Book is out......what can I say? I don't know what I love most. Each paper is beautiful, the colors are warm and toasty, and the ideas I have come up with are making me very excited to show all my workshop friends.

September 10th will be the Twitterpated Workshop-On-The-Go.
The kit is $29.95 and comes with a level 2 paper pack, ribbon round, stamp set........so worth it. You will leave with 2 completed layouts and left over materials for another 2 plus a card. Please contact me by August 28th if you would like to come to this workshop.

Also, today starts a new constant campaign with CTMH....


Take a look at my website for more info www.createwithdanielle.myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews