Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another Month Gone By

Oh, my goodness. It is so hard for me to believe that another month has past. I hope everyone had a happy and healthy Memorial Day. This was a very creative month for me. So many special events to remember. I finally got to do my layouts with my two new favorite Close To My Heart paper packs: Animal Cookies and Tinkerin.

I also got to use the paper in my Tickled Pink kit to make 4 layouts as well as a couple of cards and some "thank you" bookmarks. So much fun and the kit was great. I still cannot believe all that came with it.


Next month will be an exciting start to summer. I look forward to creating with the Moon Doggie paper pack. My new favorite thing is hosting workshops. They are a win-win for all. Those who are just starting scrapbooking can come to a workshop where we use level 1 paper packs and I walk you through making a couple of layouts. This is great with showing our first timers how simple and awesome Close To My Heart products are. I also chose a special item that is original and an be used for yourself or as a gift. Things like the My Creations Cube and awesome accodian albums are examples of some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews